[StBernard] need BUSINESS SPONSORS FOR St. Bernard Mardi Gras Shirts

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 20 23:04:28 EST 2006

Hi to all St. Bernard Residents

(DONT FORGET...Knights of Nemisis Parades Sunday February 19th in
Chalmette)

At Christmas we welcomed a group from California called Relief Spark that
came to our parish and provided Christmas for the Children and families of
St. Bernard. In addition to this wonderful organization we had locally
owned businesses that sponsored t-shirts that were given away at this event.
Also thanks to Chalmette Refining for donating 1,000 blankets to the
community residents...Thanks to the following businesses for their support.

Chalmette Refining, LLC
My Special Tees Susie Showalter 277-8270
www.askwestley.com... <http://www.askwestley.com...  /> Westley Annis
St. Bernard Regional Medical Center, 208-4024
Dr. Bryan Bertucci, Dr. Domangue, and Dr. Paul Verret,
Car Craft Incorporated.... Denny Schenck
State Farm Insurance Marvin Leblanc 225 938-4177
UNITED WAY....Rodney Breaux
Meraux Food Store Paris Road Harry Fisher
J.D. Enterprise
Gethsemane Lutheran Church, 2825 Paris Road Chalmette
Hamilton Enterprises 271-3671 Thanks Dave
LA Unlimited
Craig Taffaro Jr, & Family 402-3654
Tower Engineering, Inc. Ackermann Family 556-6126 or 337 886-7176
Captain Ernie's Charters......504 684-3818
Ditto's Copy Center Sam Catlanotto 296-9501

This organization is still in our parish continuing to help all the people
of St. Bernard with clean up, rebuilding and repairs to their homes...Also
helping with getting much needed supplies to do all of the necessary things
to rebuild.

We had these 16 sponsors that paid for 1,000 shirts and donated to all the
parish residents that attended the party. We had such a tremendous response
we are going to do a Mardi Gras T-shirt for all.

We are working on a design for the shirts and have a few sponsors as of
today January 19th. If your company is interested in sponsoring this shirt
please contact us today by email for details.

Email to MySpecialTees at gmail.com <mailto:MySpecialTees at gmail.com> , or at
oreollover at aol.com <mailto:oreollover at aol.com> ,

We can also offer for these to be on sale at your place of business if you
are interested.

Thanks...Hope all of your plans for the future are getting better and
brighter.

Susie
MySpecialTees at gmail.com
or oreollover at aol.com