[StBernard] NEED INFO

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 20 23:25:35 EST 2006

Westly, I've been getting your updates through my sister from Houston. She
suggested I seek your help with an Insurance issue. Allstate qualified me
for housing assistance because a tree knocked my electrical box from my
house in Chalmette. The assistance turned out to be a mobil home in my
drive way. (Much larger than a FEMA trailer) But Allstate now says they
will remove it on Feb 10 because I've had ample time to have the repairs
completed. (As if I'm the only person from the River to Florida that can't
get timely repairs) However, if I can provide documentation that shows the
region's resources for repairs has been exhausted; the Parish requires
repairs by professional licensed in our parish; or anything of that nature
they will consider extending the lease. Do you have any publications or
documentations that I can fax to these ninnies??? I would appreciate any
help you can send!

Thanks

Laura Napolitano
Management Analyst (N00FB) Civilian
SPAWAR Systems Center New Orleans
2251 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70145-0001
Commercial (504) 697-1029 DSN 647-1029
email: laura.napolitano at navy.mil
"REBUILDING - "One day at a Time!"

Privacy Act - 1974 as amended applies. This email may contain information
which must be protected IAW DoD 5400.11R, and is For Official Use Only
(FOUO).