[StBernard] Gutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 24 07:44:04 EST 2006

ORIGINAL MESSAGE..FLOOD INSURANCE,Mehle
Thanks, Syl, Lm is right. The $5,200, & the $10,000 from FEMA was a
grant. I lost everything, and I mean everything, I lived in the 900 block of
Mehle, on the Rally's side, &the inspector saw the water lines, at the top
of my front door, and took pictures as well. If he max is $26,000, I wonder
why I did not get that much. Are you sure about the $26,000? Does anyone
know? As for gutting my house, is the bucket brigade the only program that I
could sign my house up for?? It's almost impossible to come & clean up even
as a crew volunteering, I'm staying with my brother in PierrePart until I
get a FEMA trailer, or my daughter finishes out the school year, whichever
comes first. As soon as I get the trailer, I have every intention of
volunteering to help others, after I make sure my house is taken care of. I
lost my car, so, I have no way of traveling almost 2 hours a day right now.

MISSING MEHLE
SANDY