[StBernard] Rebuild St. Bernard items

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 24 07:53:46 EST 2006

"Yes, I had a melon growing in my front yard in violet. The grass, trees and
plants were dead but not the melon. Lol Sheri"

**Sheri, at the time of Katrina, I had a 10x20x vegetable garden nurtured
with love and hard work. I feel that I can never trust the soil to what I
produce, either through the oil-spill or materials absorbed. It's for that
reason that the home is where the heart is, and my garden will be a thing of
memory for quite a while. Neither a plate, or fridge will I trust from the
storm, so a melon growing out from swamp crud makes me determined to eat
fruits/vegetables from out of community for quite a while...

Jer.