[StBernard] Krewe of Nemeses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 20 09:07:15 EST 2006

It was so nice going to the parade today. Seeing families on the neutral
ground bar-b-queuing, having picnics, children playing ball, people laughing
and having a wonderful time. For a few hours our lives were like old times
again. We were able to forget our problems and actually have some fun. We
meet some friends we hadn't seen in months.

I would like to thank Billy Showallter and the Krewe of Nemeses for
allowing this to happen. You staged a wonderful parade -- considering all
the obstacles you were faced with. The members threw a great deal of beads,
cups, etc. I congratulate you and hope you return next year!

ME