[StBernard] 1976 CHS/AJ Reunion

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 20 09:59:53 EST 2006

Anyone interested in an informal reunion this year, I have access to a small
restaurant in Covington and probably could get it free of charge. What we
decided afterwards, meaning have the owner cater, bring our own
food/beverages, our own sound, etc. would determine the cost.

If there are very few people interested, I would have no problem having it
at our house in Hammond, then making plans from there.

Between now and the time it is decided, if wanted, I can check other places.
Something informal may be the best way to go now.

Please write me back or contact me if you are interested in me starting this
or not. I posted a message a few weeks ago and no one bit on it, so I
figure after Mardi Gras we can get something rolling.

Charlie Deubler, Jr. and Tonya B. Deubler (not from Chalmette)
112 Gwenlin Drive
Hammond, LA 70403
985.345.2264 home
985.351.3631 cell