[StBernard] Abandoned Pool

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 20 19:30:02 EST 2006

I also would like to know what to do with my pool. It was very well kept
before the storm but now with no elctricity to run the filter or pool sweep,
no chemicals and there is a lot of debris in the pool that I can't see what
it is because the water is black. I'm sure there is mud in there. There are
fish swimming in it. not to mention the misquito problem. My fences are
blown down, I know it is dangerous but don't know how to handle it. I've
have asked before but got no answers, just like everything else, I think
there is no answer yet.

Lm