[StBernard] phone service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 23 01:39:08 EST 2006

Some things to consider with Bellsouth restoring service.

1) Closer you are to a central office, the faster you may get service. Two
that I know of are Paris Road/St. Bernard Hwy (covers Chalmette, Arabi,
Meraux) and a second off of Misicot Dr. in Violet (covers Violet and down).

2) Any date they give is just a shot in the dark. They have to give you
some kind of date, so they pick the worse case scenario and use that to
project a date.

Westley