[StBernard] wwltv.com article from Jim York

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 21 19:13:01 EST 2006

Are we really expected to listen to, much less BELIEVE anything the Corps of
Engineers has to say????!
I am appalled that they would even be doing the investigating........they
designed and built these failed levees, not to mention apparently realized
at some point there were flaws, and IGNORED that too.
There were too many lives lost, and too many devistated people for petty
excuses for the MRGO to remain open. There is nothing to investigate,
deliberate, or mediate. CLOSE IT!

I don't care about computer graphics and analysis, just close the damn thing
and secure our citizens' lives. Can't we just move forward????

Tracie Brown