[StBernard] Neighborhood Stink

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 21 19:14:57 EST 2006

Nancy:

I respect what you are saying but there are people that say I am not coming
to the parish and they can careless. There are some people like that. And
are not thinking about the people that are returning. Maybe not you are
some folks that have medical problems. Sometimes comments are made and it
reaches the wrong party.

Bless you and good luck
Sbd,