[StBernard] Neighborhood Stink

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 21 19:18:08 EST 2006

Dear Nancy:

It was not my intent to tear us apart! I did not think my "stink" email
would cause so much stink. I wrote it in a time of personnal frustration
and know most of my neighbors are trying to heal as I am, and lack money. I
work in social services and see everyday how people of low income are
struggling to rebuild. I had to pay my $2000.00 gut out bill in two
payments. If I offened anyone, I humbly apoligize.

On another note; I know residents personnally that has the money and
resources to gut their home out and cut the grass. Thay choose not to
because of loosing bank interest and are waiting for free help. If these
same few, knew if their college children was giving up there spring break to
gut a persons home that had the money and resourses to do so, they would be
mad as hell. I had some past residents tell me that they relocated and
started a new life and are not concerned about their home in St. Bernard
Parish untill they are forced too.

Sincerely,

Kenny Forsyth