[StBernard] Opt out of Class Action (Syl)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 21 19:19:05 EST 2006

**Yes, this is the real "catch-22" of the matter. For those who opt out
under the Judge's map, only to find out that Murphy now won't talk to you
because they told you originally that there was no oil in that zone. Leaving
the class eliminates you from future findings by any court award, with you
knowing there's oil on your property. We need to know facts about testing
before we do so, but Murphy says "mum's the word.

Jer.

"Syl and Gaynel - "I, also am like the two of you. I am on the judge's map,
but not murphy's.
I had called them since October to tell them there was oil. Have saved some
samples and have pictures. They tested in November. Called last month to
tell me there was no oil. I asked them why was it that EPA found oil, but
they didn't. I was told that they did find oil, but it was not their oil.
Told me there were some spots they were retesting, and I should call back if
I did not hear from them. Have decided that if I hear no more from them, I
will stay in class. --K"