[StBernard] JR's comments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 1 00:05:19 EST 2006

Ben,

It boils down to the simple fact that a lot of folks could not reach a level
of trust with Scott Wolfe.

I led a meet and greet before the primary and had all four candidates get up
and give a five minute speech. After all was said and done, no one of the
50+ people there had anything positive to say about Wolfe.

Personally, in the days immediately following the storm, I felt we had the
two best people taking care of the parish in Junior and Stephens. That
doesn't mean I agree with everything they have done, but in a crisis I think
they handled the job better than a Wolfe/Landry combination would have.

Westley