[StBernard] JR's comments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 1 23:35:49 EST 2006

I agree with Ben. Jr. and some other members of the counsel (Joey) for one,
are the main reasons we are in such a pickle and our progress is so slow.
Some are honest and really trying (Taffaro and Madary) but many others in
our government are crooks and they think they own the place, WILL end up
owning the place, WILL get richer from our misery. They have the attitude
that if you don't like it, don't come back. That is not right. They work
for us and should be serving us. I would bet that URG is someone's brother
in law or they are getting kick backs some sort of way. It's sickening and
laughable that this company was chosen partly because of their efficiency.
Joey actually said that on tv. Just when I think I can't get any more
disgusted, they amazingly disgust me more. I don't know how they can sleep
at night and I hope they all get arrested. Please don't respond to me that
I am just angry and hurt and lashing out because of the storm and all I have
lost. This is not the case. I truly believe that they are taking advantage
of this horrible situation. FEMA is tax payer money. That's you and me and
other Americans all over the country that work hard for their money. I
don't believe this money should be wasted. Jr. has no class and continues
to make the rest of us look like a bunch of back woods bumbling idiots.
That's why our progress is so slow. Thanks Jr., well done. Continue doing
us proud.

Laurie