[StBernard] JR's comments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 1 23:37:41 EST 2006

Jer,

We're 18 months from the next major election, including all parish goverment
offices and state legislative & executive offices. It seems like a long way
off, but it'll be upon us before you know it. In my posting comments here
on "da-parish" over the past many months I have received countless emails
and phone calls from parish displaced near and far - only some pertained to
my appraising their property. As for all the other inquiries...well, you
might very well be hearing me make an announcement come next spring. So
keep the faith!

John Scurich