[StBernard] JR's comments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 1 23:37:56 EST 2006

I have to say as someone who works in uptown New Orleans that the
perception of Jr. as an idiot for using the "F word " is not universal. I
spend time with business leaders and prominent people who admire Juniors NO
BS attitude.(and have from the very beginning) I know that I have said I
dont give and F before and Jr. does not mince words or pussyfoot around like
so many politically correct leaders today. Jr. is Jr. and he has never
pretended to be anything else. I voted for him and I assume alot of you did
too. I think he is doing the best he has with what he has and I cannot
imagine the stress he is under.I still have faith in Jr. until someone can
prove he has done wrong by us I think he at least deserves the benefit of
the doubt because MANY could not do what he has done so far and he has a
long way to go.

HJ