[StBernard] Archdiocese

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 01:32:12 EDT 2006

My guess is who could afford tuition, in addition to
repair/renovation
expenses>>

Once I get out of this rental moneyhole, I would be able to pay it. Even 6
grant divides up to 500 per month. Once back in my house, I have that and
more, when I dont have to pay this rent anymore. BTW, Fema had approved me
for rental asst and phones me with a message I get a response in 2 weeks,
but I have not heard anything or received anything in several months. I
think their computer check site is stuck like a record. Rent is killing me,
especially after I lost third of my clients and income.

Gaby