[StBernard] Ref; Rebuild Definition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 01:32:43 EDT 2006

Craig,
I'm confused with your reponse that the "rebuild definition" is predecated
on the date of the permit. What permit? I was told by Hunnicutt's office
when asked about applying for a permit that I didn't need one for simple
gutting and re-sheetrocking. When I first heard several months ago that if
you were not in the rebuilding stage when the flood elevations were released
you would not be grandfathered in I went to the complex and asked what I
needed to get a permit.
Pleae advise, I'm very confused at this point.

Jill Dolese