[StBernard] Debris workers lodging extended

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 01:45:37 EDT 2006

Can someone explain to me why it costs $100 per day to house somebody in a
tent? Unless they are serving Prime Rib from Ruth Chris' for dinner every
night, the three squares a day can't be that much.

This is what kills me more than anything. If they would just stop helping
us and give us the money they were going to spend anyway, we could have the
entire house gutted and rebuilt by now as well as give folks a two week
vacation at Disney World.

I just don't understand it.

Westley