[StBernard] Heartless DC politicans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 01:52:52 EDT 2006

""Talk about sarcasm. What about those folks who live in tornado country,
know
the area is dangerous and tornadoes are coming, should they rebuild? (if it
was not so sad, it would be funny)

Gaby""

In regards to Gaby's comment........I read in a recent news article that
there were rescuers in Tennessee searching the homes of victims of the
recent tornados. They were marking the searched homes with an all too
familiar X on the doors. Almost like a nightmare being revisited. I think
we should all know what these communities are going through and say our
prayers for them.

Michelle