[StBernard] Politicians

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 23:27:22 EDT 2006

I agree with you, Wendy...Edwards...may have been
shady...unfortunately...those that wanted him out of the way saw to it that
he was sent away...How many shady characters run the
government...now...starting from the very top...of the proverbial
ladder...however...some people don't want to see what goes on...because they
benefit...it's the me syndrome...as long as I am benefitting...who cares
about the others who don't...
clm

> I agree, the state benefitted under Edwards. The point I was trying

> to get across was that he was a polished politician & had the gift fg

> gab. This helped him to keep getting elected, even though everyone knew

he did shady