[StBernard] abandoned houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 23:38:03 EDT 2006

Wendy I know some people who have been dealt with reasonably with La Fair
Plan. I know two people who had 1/5 the damage I did and recieved over
$17,000 while they are telling me I should get $3000. I was adjusted in
February and disputed it. They will not return my calls, answer my letters
my mediation and 3 complaints at Ldi are not helping. La Fair Plan
contracted out all of their claims, not just the adjustors so it all depends
on whose lap you landed in. I wish my house was gutted for my neighbors, I
am on the list but I cannot return to do it myself. My mortgage company just
informed me they will foreclose if I do not sign a new contract adding over
$8000 to my principle. I am at the point where I hope my house gets gutted
and one of my neighbors can buy it cheap from the bank so that my
neighborhood is once again a nice place to be. I wish everyone nothing but
luck and happiness.

Tina