[StBernard] Heartless DC politicans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 23:39:57 EDT 2006

I was being sarcastic, I certainly do NOT feel like that but simply
'mimicked' those in Washington saying that about us, but not about 'them'.
I hope these folks get the help they need, find they hope they need, and get
back on their feet as well.

"You sound an awful lot like the people in Washington who said
those
people
in New Orleans knew they were in a flood plain- they deserve to
be
flooded
and shouldn't get extra money to clean up.>>

Talk about sarcasm. What about those folks who live in tornado
country, know
the area is dangerous and tornadoes are coming, should they rebuild?
(if it
was not so sad, it would be funny)

Gaby