[StBernard] Boasso to St. Bernard leaders: Don't hire Brown

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 10 08:49:16 EDT 2006

Perhaps if they need to hire "experience" they should consult with someone
that got New York city out of economic turmoil before and after 9/11. Like
ex-mayor Rudy Guilliani or one of the inititiators of recovery. It could
mean poison to pay bucks to someone who has lots of experience at
mismanaging (and we can include his bosses and underbosses) our lives.
Perhaps his presence can spark the community immensely.

Oh, pipe-dreaming again. (especially if he'll be running for U.S. presidency
or another office), and the demos won't like him successful-et-al, I
suppose.

Jer.