[StBernard] House gutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 10 08:48:47 EDT 2006

Charlie, I was told by the Recovery office in st. Bernard that no grid was
being adhered to presently. Perhaps it's just as applications are being
received, processed and ordered out to very generous hearts who do the work,
they will be administered. Knowing the amount of homes to be handled, and
we're just finished 1000 homes in as many months, I'd say it will take quite
a while. As we get into summer months, those po' angels will be treated to
hell-on-earth with house heat that had me huffing and puffing (in
October!!).

God give them strength, endurance and blessings as they work wonders and
those miracles on our behalf...

--jer--