[StBernard] Ref; Rebuild Definition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 10 09:55:36 EDT 2006

Hey Jill,

Sorry about the confusion. You are right that if all you were doing is
sheetrocking, you do not need a permit to do that. Most people are doing
more that just sheetrock and the permits for electrical, plumbing, a/c and
structural work provide a documentation of the rebuilding process. There is
a difference between requiring a permit and documenting the rebuilding-
Requesting a permit (which is free) to document the rebuild is a good way to
show what you have been doing. If you are using a laborer, then get a
written invoice or contract and that should suffice as well.

Hope this helps clear it up.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig