[StBernard] Ex-FEMA chief Brown may be hired by ravaged parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 10 09:56:39 EDT 2006

If FEMA pays his salary, its come off of the total dollar amount being
provided to the parish. At times I think our elected officials think the
bucket with the money won't come up empty shortly.
Just my opion but if the parish officals hire Michael Brown, they all need
to be impeached.

George

>Other heads should be on the table too. I don't think it was all

>Michael Brown's fault, but he was the leader of FEMA at that time and

>maybe they used him as a scapegoat, I don't know. But I don't think it

>is a good idea to hire him. He was still part of the agency that

>ignored us and left us behind in the begining and continues to do us

>wrong and make things difficult for us. I agree with Westley that they

>should just stop helping us so much with programs and just show us the

>money and we could do it ourselves. We are able and willing to do

>that. We need financial help.

>Also, I saw Jr. on TV and he said he asked Michael Brown if his

>services would be paid for by FEMA. Michael Brown's answer was that he

didn't know.