[StBernard] abandoned houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 10 23:03:11 EDT 2006

Tina,

Call Liz Burke at 1-877-520-4636. She is located in Jersey and helped
move my claim along and referred our case to the appropriate. Also, Bill
Libert (vice pres in Alpharetta)770-870-2346 (his secretary is Renee Swindle
770-870-2172). Renee is EXTREMELY HELPFUL and actually had my claim to
what's calle da clean-up adjustor in less than 48 hours. With email we were
resolved in a week. My advice be very cordial to these people but let them
know what you have gone through and they will help you in ways that you
never expected. Like I said, I never really got through to Bill, but if you
get his voice mail just leave your name and number, no info, and he does
call back. Renee is always there and she was wonderful!!! Hope this help,
this is info for La Fair Plan.

Wendy

________________________________

Wendy I know some people who have been dealt with reasonably with La Fair
Plan. I know two people who had 1/5 the damage I did and recieved over
$17,000 while they are telling me I should get $3000. I was adjusted in
February and disputed it. They will not return my calls, answer my letters
my mediation and 3 complaints at Ldi are not helping. La Fair Plan
contracted out all of their claims, not just the adjustors so it all depends
on whose lap you landed in. I wish my house was gutted for my neighbors, I
am on the list but I cannot return to do it myself. My mortgage company just
informed me they will foreclose if I do not sign a new contract adding over
$8000 to my principle. I am at the point where I hope my house gets gutted
and one of my neighbors can buy it cheap from the bank so that my
neighborhood is once again a nice place to be. I wish everyone nothing but
luck and happiness.

Tina