[StBernard] Heartless DC politicans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 10 23:21:25 EDT 2006

Gaby,

I'm sorry you took my comments as chiding you...I definitely was not. As
you say, sometimes what we "say" comes acrosse differently in an email. On
the contrary, I understood what you were saying and I appreciate all your
input. You have been a voice of sensibility many times!

Michelle

Michelle , I agree. I am sorry I posted sarcasm as it comes across
different. I should know better by now. (no tone of voice nor facial
expression in the email).
In fact, our sermon today at Gehsemane included reference to the X
with the
numbers on the bottom. Our Pastor is displaced to Memphis and
commutes, so
he saw that stuff up there.
And of course I think they should rebuild if they want to do so. I
was
merely still angry at those who tell US we are nuts to rebuild while
the
rest of the world is free to do so. (I'm a bit touchy some days).

In regards to Gaby's comment........I read in a recent news article
that
there were rescuers in Tennessee searching the homes of victims of
the
recent tornados. They were marking the searched homes with an all
too
familiar X on the doors. Almost like a nightmare being revisited.
I think
we should all know what these communities are going through and say
our
prayers for them.

Gaby