[StBernard] Ex-FEMA chief Brown may be hired by ravaged parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 11 19:31:20 EDT 2006

Laurie,

You have a good point and have stumbled into one of the facts in this
situation is that real people represent the various agencies that we have to
deal with and when we attack them personally, it has consequences. At every
level it still matters how we treat each other- when we offend someone, no
matter how much we would like it not to interere with someone doing their
job, it does. Believe me, this is a consideration that will be part of the
consideration.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig