[StBernard] Ex-FEMA chief Brown may be hired by ravaged parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 11 19:30:50 EDT 2006

C,

Not withstanding your opinion, you should at least understand that there was
no decision or negotiation done by the council at this point. There was a
request to discuss it- a segment of the council is not in a position to make
the decision for the whole- it is not likely that the discussion will go
much further than hearing Mr. Brown- if nothing else it gives us a chance to
actually talk directly to him to get some information that we may be able to
use.

Poorly informed assumptions lead to poorly developed opinions, especially in
times of crisis and frustration. If you take the time to develop an
opinion, please take the time to get all the information.

God Bless,
Craig

P.S. My offer to speak with you to answer your questions is still offered.