[StBernard] Questions for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 14 08:11:34 EDT 2006

Laurie,

I could feel you relief in your posting. We are working on a clear
interpretation for the elevation issue. However, if your house is under 50%
damaged then you are good to go with your repairs. Call the community
development office at 278-4310 to document that the damage is under 50%.

Hope this keeps you smiling.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig