[StBernard] message for Westley or Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 5 01:52:22 EDT 2006

There was a refrigerator (2) and freezer (2) on Petit just before 3800 Block
of Plaza. There were freezers & refrigerators there and a truck (flatbed)
that was followed by a pick-up came by, emptied the contents out (license
plate ARKANSAS 045I1G) and took away the appliances. Are they not supposed
to take entire appliance????? How unsanitary is that!!! The flatbed had a
sign that said General Contractor T-MAC, INC. I await your advice.

Khaki