[StBernard] St. Bernard Phone Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 5 01:51:50 EDT 2006

mrsguzzie,

The service for cox and bellsouth is being worked on and continues to be
developed. We have no control over their decision to place service in
different places, but both companies have been requested to provide a map of
service so we can share it with the public. Keep calling the companies and
requesting service for your area.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig