[StBernard] Your LouisianaRebuilds.info Newsletter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 5 22:04:12 EDT 2006

Louisiana Rebuilds.info Your first stop on the way home

The LouisianaRebuilds.info Newsletter
Your First Stop On the Way Home

This newsletter has been sent because you signed up at
LouisianaRebuilds.info <http://www.louisianaRebuilds.info>

Latest News

LouisianaRebuilds.info provides updated news and headlines regarding
rebuilding efforts.

"What do FEMA Elevations Mean to You?" Workshops to be held

Upcoming workshops on Advisory Base Flood Elevations and Increased Cost of
Compliance are open to officials and the general public from all parishes in
Louisiana.

Go here for the full story <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/?q=node/988>

Voter Information for the Runoff Election

Find out how and where to vote in the upcoming runoff elections in Orleans
Parish.

Go here for more information <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/?q=node/933>

Business Resources

LouisianaRebuilds.info has compiled a variety of resources whether you are
running a business or starting a new business.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Where do I obtain financing for my business?
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/?q=taxonomy/term/8,5/section>

Where can I find employees for my business?
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/?q=node/802>

What is business interruption insurance?
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/?q=node/596>

Assistance Links
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/?q=taxonomy/term/48/flexinode/2> - A
large list of organizations that are helping business throughout Louisiana.

List of Helpful Business Organizations
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/?q=taxonomy/term/8>

Featured Rebuilding Story and Share Your Story

Louisianarebuilds.info <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info> is collecting
the personal stories of Louisianans who are rebuilding their lives, homes,
and communities. Whether you are searching for answers, need an outlet for
your own rebuilding experience or you want to share lessons learned, please
share your story with the online community of LouisianaRebuilds.info.
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info>

Here's a recent story from Julie in Covington:

"Our family consists of myself, my husband, our two children - ages 13 and
15, and our 3 dogs. We are all "lifelong" residents of Louisiana and my
children and I are lifelong residents of St. Tammany Parish, my husband grew
up in St. Rose, LA. On the morning of Katrina we watched in fear and despair
as the winds split a huge oak tree outside of our home..."

Read More of Julie's Story By Clicking Here
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/stories/?storyId=5444392>

Share Your Own Story
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/shareyourstory?lk=5430994-5430994-0
-21510-REBelJ24v6cVVZbk9Hixg1qRgpH3ePL1>

Read Other Stories
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/stories?lk=5430994-5430994-0-21510-
REBelJ24v6cVVZbk9Hixg1qRgpH3ePL1>

Visit the site LouisianaRebuilds.info <http://www.LouisianaRebuilds.info>
today and set a bookmark so that you're sure not to miss any of our upcoming
announcements and rollouts. Don't forget to tell your friends!
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/tellafriend/?lk=5430994-5430994-0-2
1510-REBelJ24v6cVVZbk9Hixg1qRgpH3ePL1>