[StBernard] Phone Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 20 12:09:38 EDT 2006

You sound just like me! I spoke to a very nice person
today to change my mailing address back to Violet.
He, too, told me possible in June. I told him I was
going to give my 18 year old daughter who will be
without internet once we move back the number to the
repair line if they didn't hurry up. He was really
nice, but didn't laugh. Oh well. I have been calling
fairly frequently, but can make it a weekly call.
Until I use all of my cell minutes!

Hopefully others will follow your example.

Janet