[StBernard] cutting grass

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 20 23:07:07 EDT 2006

Robby,

Obviously if your property is covered in debris, the grass is not the main
issue. However, if there is no debris in the rear yard, it would make sense
to address that part of the property. I would encourage you to see the
spirit of the guideline as part of the overall recovery.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig