[StBernard] Even if there will be a buy out...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 20 23:19:34 EDT 2006

Gaby, I agree with this, it should be cleaned or at least sign up on the
list if you are unable to do it yourself. But the property I was talking
about is gutted and clean and probably slated for green space. And the
gutting mess is still on the street and lawn waiting to be picked up. It's
been months. How can we cut the grass? It's not possible. I don't want to
put any more money or effort into it for doors or windows if it's going to
be green space. I only have so much money and energy, mentally and
otherwise, so I have to make it go around. And some of us have more than
one property to worry about so we are spread thin. We have five properties.

We are working on all of them as best we can for their particular
circumstance and situation. I don't want to sign up for demolision until
I'm sure it's going to be green space. If it's not green space, I will keep
it and fix it up.

Laurie