[StBernard] debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 1 18:48:42 EDT 2006

No, Blame, Jim. I realize it's a personal decision, but God knows we can
use compassionate, knowledgeable people away from the good-0le'boy
mentality. It's pitiful and we most desperately need good, honest people in
office (and yes,..stay that way)..

--jer--

Jerry,
She's already written here, on this listserv that she would never run for
public office and have to submit herself and her family to all kinds of wild
accusations that can arise in running for office. Don't blame her, but
yeah, she'd be an effective councilwoman.

Jim