[StBernard] Grant Money

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 1 18:49:37 EDT 2006

"Although they are still waiting on another $4.2 billion from Congress, I
think they may end up with money left over even without the $4.2 billion. I
thought it was bad enough they were deducting flood insurance but to deduct
homeowners insurance also is simply an outrage to me. I don't know that
there is anyone to complain too, other than this guy Stafford that the
Stafford act is named after. --Westley"

**Wes, I, too, want additional answers, but "counselors" are not in place at
the moment until they're ready to call upon us.

Questions include: Will they deduct ALL homeowners/FEMA or is CONTENTS
inclusive along as insurance payments as well? At least, if we get this
grant, (those who get it are the same lives who depend upon it for
recovery). My son and daughter may never see the assistance grant as they've
gotten full-payment by insurances. Yet, we're told that even those who did
get insurance payments might be eligible for some sort of available money in
some fashion or the other.

..movin' on. Hoping mo'good fortune is but days and not years away.

--jer--