[StBernard] To Jer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 1 18:51:03 EDT 2006

Thanks for the kind words NIM.

Obviously, you were not affected by Katrina. Not everyone is a "casualty of
war". Some make it through untouched. If you accept everything you're forced
fed, it's your choice.

However, not everyone made it out ok, Of course, I'm more couthful to avoid
entrapments of personal attacks, so I'll let your posting be your judge of
character and not myself.

I don't need to stir people up. They are true witnesses of what happened and
what will happen to them in the future if things aren't improved to help
them.

The real issues is obvious. The storm has created people like you and me. If
we're monsters to the community, then the entire parish and those misplaced
carry a bit of transformation within their own minds. They may never be the
same now. Rollin' up the sleeves is fine. I've cleaned my arms and hands
until they're raw. But, some who brag on it shouldn't be the real measure of
maturity.

BTW, education sometimes helps folks. Please have a nice lifetime.

Jer.

To Jer

You sir, are an idiot!! You go on and on about PTSD....get a
life!!!! I have read numerous emails from many of you complaining about
silly things. Many of which have made me angry, but never angry enough to
reply. But this one takes the cake. Now Jer has the absolute nerve to
compare phobias and anxiety to "true" physical handicaps. Have you
completely lost your mind? That has to be the dumbest thing that I have
EVER heard. Those of you that do not have real issues to complain about,
make up your own. How can you compare crippling physical disabilities to
phobias? Why do some people insist on 'stirring the pot'. I am afraid of
many things and was totally devastated by Katrina, but managed to roll up MY
sleeves and gut not only my house, but my parent's and sister's houses.
Apparently I messed up. According to Jer, I should have sat back and did
nothing, and cried PTSD and maybe someone would do the nasty work for me.
GET REAL, GET A LIFE, GET A JOB, whatever it takes, just stop trying to stir
people up.

Why can't we keep this forum to the real issues and not make up any
of our own??

Ni M