[StBernard] FEMA closing volunteer camps

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 1 18:51:41 EDT 2006

"I still want to know who got the sweetheart deal of charging $110 per
person per day to feed somebody and let them sleep on a cot? --Westley"

**That will be determined.

"I wonder if that is what Jefferson was trying to hide in the blue bag?"
--Westley.

**Most probably a red and white bag to prove he was absolutely "patriotic"
if he got caught to prove he's loyal as a government official.

BTW, the raid on his office was just a response to his not co-operating with
the law previously. IMHO, "anyone" is not above the law and sweetheart deals
was one of his passions with allegedly takin' bribes (from an FBI lady!)..

I've seen Senators and Congressman resign for much less serious
situations--like having an extramarital affair!!! He should KNOW that
'stealin' is against illegal in our country of laws..

--jer--