[StBernard] Vanity Fair Excerpt

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 1 19:50:54 EDT 2006

I wonder if he could have been looking into the eyes of those very same
people that have and continue to show everyone that they take what belongs
to them and everyone else and dare anyone to try and stop them. i mean it
is the same attitude that has been very prevalent for a very very long time
in the parish. I got mine and I'll get yours too or even better yet: hooray
for me and f**k you. these bottom of the barrel scum don't deserve to even
be in public office much less running things. How long will this go on?
Don't kid yourselves, Mr. Brown saw what a good thing they have going on and
just wanted a piece of the pie. GOD BLESS and KEEP THE FAITH.

Ben