[StBernard] FEMA fraud paid for football, vacations, erotica

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 20 22:22:03 EDT 2006

Ben:
If you have filed fed. taxes, I hope you claimed that tax credit they were
giving for housing people after the storm. I think it's only a $500 credit,
but you would appear to qualify for it from what you wrote.

Jim York

oh yeah thats another thing! after the hurricane we housed six
people for
God knows how long. i sat here and watched them collect over and
over from
fema. guess what; i didn't qualify, wasn't displaced. wow what a
wonderful
current state of affairs.

Ben