[StBernard] Deadlines

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 1 23:29:37 EDT 2006

Could someone help me understand this? I went to pay my property tax on a
lot on the Florida Avenue (40 arpent Canal) to what I was told was still
worth quite a large sum of money. I can not understand how someone can say
this is worth anything when ever house that I know of on the Canal was
totally destroyed. It makes me mad to know that certain things never
change in da parish. Would anyone like to buy a beautiful corner lot in
what was a very nice section for $65,000.00? Make an offer.

CB