[StBernard] VBS and Free Gift Wrapping

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 7 15:25:15 EST 2006

Wow, this is going to be fun.

During our Christmas VBS on Friday Dec 22, 9a - 3p,
we have a group from Christ the King Lutheran Church in Kenner, who will
(besides sponsoring a toy drive for the kids) set up a GIFT WRAPPING TABLE
for free gift wrapping. So if you did any Christmas shopping and need them
wrapped, come on over that day, even if you dont have a kid in VBS. Have a
hot cup of coffee while the ladies cut wrap and tie.

The U.S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it.
You have to catch up with it yourself.

-Benjamin Franklin