[StBernard] New Orleans East / Gentilly and section 8 housing

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 7 23:52:04 EST 2007

Sometimes you just have to shake your head and wonder why about things. I
heard on the news that the council folks in Orleans Parish that represent
the New Orleans East and Gentilly areas are wanting to limit section 8
housing in those areas. Now I remember when we tried to limit many areas of
our parish from turning into rental communities we were just the most
horrible people you'd ever want to meet. Can't wait to see what happen with
this! Sure hope all those people who who vilified St. Bernard give Orleans
equal attention.

Janet