[StBernard] Jindal's stance alarms insurance industry

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 7 23:52:42 EST 2007

Isn't it a pity that we can't keep Bobby in Congress and LA Governorship
simultaneously. Such focus and energy I haven't seen from a politician in
many, many years. If he gets the limelight of LA for 4 years, I'd be willing
to bet he could go all the way to the White House at some point in the
future. We've seen Obama (not from Alabama, nor Louisiana) walk the walk in
the national spotlight recently in such a short duration of but a few years
and Bobby's making waves that could mimic a hurricane (if I may boldly speak
in a simile).

I say, take'm on Bobby. St. Bernardians and Louisianans need your help in an
urgent way!

(no disrespect is ever aimed at homeboy, Walter Boasso as he's a fine man
who's decided to run at an inopportune/ill-timed moment of history).

--jer--