[StBernard] Recovery

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 20 21:01:26 EDT 2007

Laurie
It wasnt taken offensively. I too would like to clean it up, wash the
streets, clear out the drainage system, rebuild a few extra houses,etc. The
spirit is still enthusiastic. The physical exhaustion is the reality.
Guess we're really looking at 10 years and not 3 to 5; which is ok. No
regrets here.

Same as you, looking to Craig for insight, answers, and leadership.

Good Luck in your endeavors.

Suzanne (SJK)