[StBernard] Jindal says Craig should resign but not Vitter?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 3 10:07:28 EDT 2007

John,

While I completely agree that there are different degrees of crimes, I
can't agree with your argument. Vitter committed the sex act, Craig only had
the chance to look for it. Vitter supported an illegal activity,
prostitution, Craig was looking for sex with a stranger, no different than a
one night stand. AND, Vitter admitted what he did just like Craig. Is the
bigger crime because it was homosexual sex?
Most current research supports that homosexuality is GENETIC not a
choice, found on the 23 chromosome and studies were on twins where the
anomoly could be more easily found. If these facts are to be believed, then
it makes homosexuality like any other genetic anomoly, made by God. AND, if
this is the case, do we then start making other genetic disorders Is this a
way for population control since man has cured most diseases faster than
mutations can occur? So, I like to chose the path where I "judge slowly,"
because last time I checked I wasn't the one making the judgements on
judgement day.

Wendy H.